Halloween is fast approaching and I just received what looked like a fun Lesson Plan for Halloween!
This lesson incorporates the use of Website Kerpoof!
I particuarly loved the video on Kerpoof that is a part of the history of Halloween. http://www.kerpoof.com/#/view?s=r205223r32w82-aebced (Video).
I think it could be used as a standalone!
The Kerpoof website is owned and operated by the Walt Disney Company. What is Kerpoof? The answer to that is not so simple. Kerpoof is all about having fun, discovering things, and being creative. Here are just a few ways that you can use Kerpoof:
- Make artwork (even if you aren't good at drawing!)
- Make an animated movie (really! it's easy!)
- Earn Koins which you can trade for fun things in the Kerpoof Store
- Make a printed card, t-shirt, or mug
- Tell a story
- Make a drawing
- Vote on the movies, stories, and drawings that other people have made